2.25.2005

Thursday

I ate my first meal in about 3 days today. I don't know what's wrong. I've accidentally lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. I've gone on two dates with two different women. My apartment is clean. There are some scissors on my floor. I don't understand. My shirt is buttoned. My lips are ragged from nervous teeth. I don't know what that light is. I got a parking ticket. The spanish woman wanted me to date her daughter. I cut myself deeply across the neck while shaving and didn't remember to clean it up before my boss saw the blood running into my collar. I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat today. I took off the chutney. Eric told me I was on a roll. Christine told me I looked good. I drank 1/5 a bottle of whiskey last night. I don't like brandy. I'm so tired. I'm not tired. I have one dirty dish in the sink from 4 days ago with caked spaghetti sauce that I should soak. My floor needs to be vacuumed. I got my tax information today. I went to Spanish today. I drank 4 cups of coffee today. I lied about something yesterday; I don't remember what about. I smiled at a girl who kept staring at me and she pretended to be looking over my shoulder at what was only a brick wall. Katie wanted me to go somewhere with her but I said no before she told me where. I read a book today. Tuesday I didn't wear underwear and couldn't remember why. I got my paycheck today. I thought about my veins today. I didn't cry. I wanted to watch a movie but I didn't. I wanted to go to sleep so I laid on the floor until 7. I think my shirt shrank in the wash. I flipped off a sign and yelled fuck at a child today. Today I snarled at a man with billposts. I slit open my thumb with a razor blade today. My knees hurt. I don't know who these people are. I wrote horrible things today and threw them away before I could read them. I bought some espresso for 54 cents today. I can't sleep. I'm hungry for nothing I know of. None of this is your fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home